What is Monitoring?
Monitoring refers to observing and checking the progress or quality of (something) over a period of time. In a cloud computing context, we are mostly referring to data monitoring. Data monitoring refers to the practice of verifying critical business data versus a quality control framework.
Proactive data monitoring ensures a consistent and high quality standard of data. By monitoring and maintaining quality data, your data is more agile when you need to move it.
What Monitoring options are offered by Atmosera?
Real time, continuous system and application monitoring for informed incident and problem management. Historical data monitoring for efficient capacity management. Choose Atmosera Monitoring Services to eliminate on-call worries. Atmosera can monitor your applications and/or hosting infrastructure, including:
• Physical systems
• Virtual systems
A “single pane of glass” provides a holistic view — including cloud solutions, and equipment on client premises.
• All technology teams can use the same data Atmosera’s 24x7x365 Command Center staff validates, correlates and responds. Integrated with our ticketing system, incidents automatically open trouble tickets.
• Provides clear issue tracking over time.
• Eliminates false positive pages in the middle of the
Our vendor-agnostic monitoring capabilities supports a wide range of systems and vendors, allowing us to monitor almost anything our customers require.
• Monitor devices located on premises and/or in Atmosera’s facilities
• Continuously monitor performance metrics to ensure optimal network and equipment health.
• Facilitate better planning and utilization for network upgrades or equipment reassignment.
• Boost problem resolution with centralized control and drill-down capabilities.
Turn Monitoring Into Business Insights.
• Capacity Management: Clear reports of resource utilization helps make important business decisions.
• Availability Management: Troubleshooting and resolving problems becomes faster with clear insight into systems.
• Change Management: Immediately see the impact of changes in your environment.
Passive and Active Options.
• Passive Monitoring: Self-service, real-time and historical monitoring via a web-access portal.
• Active Monitoring: Ongoing professional services to augment your staff or to provide technical collaboration.
Atmosera is an authorized SolarWinds Partner and makes this enterprise-class service available to you at an affordable price.
Protect Your Business With Industry Best Practices.
SolarWinds® Log & Event Manager (LEM) is a groundbreaking virtual appliance that combines real-time log analysis and event correlation to deliver the visibility, security and control you need to overcome everyday IT challenges. Atmosera will install, configure and manage the tool, plus provide regular security reviews of your environment.
Log collection, analysis and real-time correlation.
SolarWinds LEM provides easy, powerful and automated log & event management intelligence from anywhere data is generated for IT operations, security and compliance.
• Collects and catalogs log & event data in real-time, from anywhere data is generated within your IT infrastructure.
• Executes the automated responses you need to quickly and automatically take action against threats.
• Advanced IT Search employs highly effective data visualization tools — word clouds, tree maps, and more.
• Quickly generates compliance reports for PCI DSS , GLBA, SOX, NERC CIP, HIPAA, etc.
Personalization puts you in control
Atmosera can work with you to create custom dashboards, widgets, searches, rules and groups.
• Atmosera’s Passive Option for Log & Event Management provides a web-access portal for self-service.
• The Active Option adds proactive notification and escalation by the Atmosera Command Center.
• Real-time, in-memory, event log correlation Atmosera’s LEM service allows you to effectively troubleshoot performance problems by understanding the relationship between dramatically different activities, such as the number of user logon failures and denied traffic counts.
• Provides immediate insight into anomalies in your environment and can take automated actions to thwart attacks in real time and understand how they occurred.
• Perform multiple event correlation, including the unique ability to set independent thresholds for activity per event, or group of events.
Cutting-edge IT search for event forensic analysis
Advanced IT search functionality enables you to perform forensic analysis on events and achieve more effective log monitoring. In addition to search, LEM provides multiple data visualization technologies including word clouds, tree maps, bubble charts and histograms.
• Search a range of data, from high-level events and key terms to detailed log data.
• Quickly perform forensic analysis on events to determine what really happened before, during and after the event.
Security and compliance reporting templates
Gain the visibility and protection you need for security and compliance, plus protection of your client data and privacy. We offer more than 300 “audit-proven” templates for regulatory compliance including PCI DSS, GLBA, SOX, NERC CIP, HIPAA and many more — or have Atmosera create a custom template for your operations. Easily bring your audit logs into the LEM’s log management process for data protection.
Log data compression and retention
LEM uses a high performance, high compression data model for log storage, storing data at up to a 60:1 ratio. That means you can store the massive amounts of log data required for regulatory compliance while reducing your storage footprint. You gain the ability to search, monitor, report and analyze this historical data for compliance reporting and auditing.