Simplify your Disaster Recovery (DR) solution by leveraging Azure Site Recovery (ASR):
- Eliminate the need for applications and appliances to perform the replication.
- Replicate your Virtual Machines (VMs) and data to a geo-distant Azure data center and even multiple locations.
- Protect everything including VMware VMs, physical servers, and applications.
- Pick the storage type that best meets your needs.
- Protect your data both on-premise and Azure to Azure.
Reduce your potential operational downtime with an automated, "set it and forget it" solution:
- Work with our team of experts to identify the right tradeoff between business continuity needs and budget.
- Eliminate the need for your team to oversee or update DR hardware and perform software patching.
- Leverage an easier process to replicate back to a VM for recovery.
- Let our team perform all the monitoring and ongoing management to keep everything in sync and running.
Safeguard your data and never lose it with multiple copies in any data center across the world:
- Backup your data centers, satellite offices and even remote workers.
- Backup everything including VMware virtual machines, physical servers and applications.
- Leverage geo-distant options for better disaster recovery abilities.
- Store your backups on media which won't run out, get corrupted or risk being damaged and stolen.
Use a layered or tiered recovery approach:
- Avoid overtime with 24x7x365 on call team who proactively keep your DR solution running flawlessly.
- Combine your DR solution with the right backup strategy to support hourly, daily, and weekly safeguarding
of your data including long-term retention.
Cut the expenses associated with traditional replication costs:
- Reduce the overhead required to maintain a DR solution.
- Only pay for compute resources when you need them to recover from a disaster or perform a test.
- Don't worry about being charged for transfer of data into the cloud.
- Benefit from state of the art storage which is inexpensive.
Peace of Mind in the Event Disasters Strike
Disasters come in many forms and our reliance on technology to conduct business means we are vulnerable when any event negatively impacts systems and applications. From cyber attacks and employee mistakes to power outages and earthquakes, there are many forms to events which will result in a potential disaster situation.
Plan for Disasters
Stay Operational from Anywhere
Use Proven Playbooks
Together we identify all data and backup needs along with acceptable levels
We deploy the necessary environment anywhere across the globe.
Together we maintain comprehensive documentation and set of procedures taken before, during and after a disaster.
We give you options to get ahead of all events which can lead to a disaster. Atmosera services provide the means to replicate current production systems to Azure. The data and workloads are copied and preserved in Azure and can be safeguarded across multiple locations. We offer a completely managed experience creating a DR as a Service (DRaaS) solution for customers who can rely on us to keep their system running. Replication occurs in two different modes:
- Virtual Machine (VM) replication.
Virtual and/or Physical Machine assessment and planning for replication, includes sizing VMs in Azure as well as computing storage, bandwidth, and replication estimates for the environment.
Disaster Recovery (DR) Playbook creation and updates after every scheduled test.
One (1) Disaster Recovery failover/failback exercise every six (6) months.
Recovery Point Objective (RPO)
Configurable down to a minimum replication window of one (1) hour.
Recovery Time Objective (RTO)
Environment dependent with a baseline objective which is not to exceed one (1) day.
VM Warm State
VMs are sized and kept in a warm state in preparation for a failover event with configurable checkpoint intervals.
Physical Server Warm State
Physical Servers are sized and kept in a warm state in preparation for a migration event with configurable checkpoint intervals. Failback is not possible when replicating Physical Servers.
- Physical Server replication.
As part of every deployment, customers get the following:
The Power of Azure Site Recovery (ASR) as a Foundation to DRaaS
ASR is natively integrated into Azure, enabling the management a DR solution but it is not always right for every use case. We provide the real world experience and best practices to provide the necessary functionality. ASR can be used to automate the recovery of services when a site outage happens at the primary data center. It helps bring over applications in an orchestrated way to restore service quickly, even for complex multi-tier workloads. The combination of ASR and Atmosera’s trained 24x7x365 experts delivers a DRaaS with the peace of mind customers demand.
Architected to meet your needs.
Operated reliably 24x7x365.
We build solutions to address your individual business objectives with an eye to sustained technology innovation.
We manage the entire lifecycle from
start to finish to ensure no surprises
and allow you to focus on your business.
We only engineer and deploy environments which can be monitored and maintained for you by our team
of experts 24x7x365.
Rely on our team to map your existing environment to a corresponding Azure cloud.
Easily move from your existing environment to a public or private Azure cloud.
Understand how to transform your applications to better take advantage of
Our team performs all
the ongoing maintenance
and tuning to keep your environment running
at its best.
20 years of experience makes us a trusted partner you can count on.
We developed a core methodology to ensure we accurately capture your needs and translate them into the best solution possible. This process gives you the peace of mind that your cloud investment will be aligned with the return you seek. We can be counted on to bring our industry experience and real-world best practices to operate Azure environments.
Find out more: atmosera.com/managed-azure/put-azure-to-work/
More data centers than AWS & Google cloud combined: 24 regions deployed – 8 regions coming soon – $15B invested
The only true hybrid cloud solution: provides options to deploy your applications in the best suited environment:
- Microsoft Azure is a category leader for features, global reach and pricing with both Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) public Azure deployments.
- Microsoft Cloud Platform offers an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) environment which is architecturally consistent with public Azure.
- Combined, they offer customers a way to get into the cloud that meets their needs and ensures they are not locked-in to one type of deployment.
Helps you realize a long-term roadmap:
- The Microsoft Cloud Platform and Azure allow you to move at your own pace and start at various points of entry.
- It offers one consistent platform for VMs and backups, especially if you move part of your infrastructure in Azure..
One step closer to a full Business Continuity Disaster Recovery (BCDR) solution:
- Azure backup works seamlessly with Azure Site Recovery (ASR) which is used for Disaster Recovery (DR) implementations.
- ASR is natively integrated into Azure, enabling the management of both a DR solution and other Azure services, as well as providing hybrid disaster recovery capabilities across multiple platforms.
We deliver solutions that accelerate the value of Azure.
Ready to experience the full power of Microsoft Azure? Start Today