Our customers have been looking for a cost-effective solution to ease their transition to a remote workforce during this unprecedented time. At Atmosera, Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) has been the solution we’re assisting customers with. The desktop and application virtualization service, powered by Microsoft Azure, helps maintain data sovereignty, digital loss, and strong security – all without deploying hardware solutions, DMZs, or VPNs.
Join this webinar for an interactive discussion on:
• An overview of WVD and its key benefits
• A comparison of WVD vs. traditional Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
• The migration and rapid deployment process
• WVD use cases for workforces of all sizes
• Operating systems and applications supported by WVD