In an effort to continue delivering more value to our customers, we started the process of implementing a new billing system. The new system is based on Zuora (http://www.zuora.com/), used by some of the world’s most recognizable companies. Our goal is to improve the automation, presentation, accuracy and completeness of our invoicing. It delivers the foundation for many more service enhancements as we execute a phased rollout.
Below you can find the following details:
- Value to Our Customers
- Does the Payment Process Change?
- New Address to Send Payments
- Receive Bills by Email and Submission Form
- When Can You Expect to See the New Bill Format?
- How to Read the New Bill Format
Value to Our Customers
Bills are more tightly connected to services built and delivered.
- Clearly see charges: recurring, non-recurring (one time), and usage-based (including overages).
- Based on revised product/service names.
Bills are cleaner and easier to understand:
- Better itemization and grouping by logical elements.
- Simpler details for the service period for each line item and reflects partial monthly billings.
The foundation for a major evolution including:
- Online portal and self-service payment management.
Does the Payment Process Change?
No, customers can make payments the same way they have been, including by credit cards and mailing payments with the stub included in the bill.
New Address to Send Payments
Please note, once the new bill comes out, we ask that you make payments to a new lockbox address:
P.O. Box 2712
Portland, OR 97208-2712
Receive Bills by Email
As part of the new system, we will start delivering bills electronically. Going forward, this will be the default. Please use the following submission form to submit Email(s) where we can send your bills:
Open Submission Form
When Can You Expect to See the New Bill Format?
Converting all existing bills to the new format will take some time. We are performing this work across multiple month and executing it in phases. We will provide email notification to customers a month ahead of receiving their new bill. The rollout is as follows:
- 1. Data Center 1 (DC1) colocation customers: Migrations start June 5 2017 - approximately 60 days to complete
- 2. Data Center 2 (DC2) colocation customers: Migrations start Oct 15 2017 - approximately 60 days to complete
- 3. Data Center 3 (DC3) colocation customers: Migrations start Nov 1 2017 - approximately 60 days to complete
- 4. Multi-Tenant and Cloud customers: Migrations start Nov 1 2017 - approximately 90 days to complete
- 5. High Speed Internet and Wireless customers
How to Read the New Bill Format (click to make larger)
If you have any questions, please contacts us using the form below: