CEO's 2017 Outlook and Insights
As Atmosera looks forward to 2017, I first want to thank our customers for an exceptional 2016. I am also very pleased to introduce Delivering Value, our quarterly newsletter.
Aptly named, Delivering Value provides business insights and information on the unique solutions and services Atmosera offers to strengthen your overall business performance and multiply the value of your investment in cloud.
Over the past few years, we’ve invested heavily in our people, processes and technologies to focus the business towards delivering a hybrid approach managing both private and public Microsoft Azure clouds and colocation – or any combination of the three. Through a lot of diligence and support from our customers, Atmosera became:
- One of Microsoft’s first Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) partners
- One of the first Microsoft Cloud OS Network (COSN) partners
- A Microsoft Gold Certified Cloud Platform partner
- One of the first three companies in the world to deploy and manage Azure Certified for Hybrid (ACH) production environments for customers
- We rank in the top three of Microsoft CSP partners as measured by managed Azure deployments
- We are also in the top 25 CSP partner ranking on a global basis
It’s been an exciting three years and we are thrilled with our decision to focus on the Microsoft Cloud Platform and Azure.
A Clear Focus on Security and Compliance
Equally exciting are our ever-important capabilities for Information Security or InfoSec and Compliance services focused on HIPAA/HITECH, PCI DSS, and IRS-1075 with additional frameworks on the way. We are already deploying HITRUST compliant environments for customers based on Azure which just achieved compliance.
Whether it’s security and compliance in a private Azure deployment or via public Azure, our services provide peace of mind for our customers and ensure their data is secure. We support customers with both Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) deployments depending on their needs.
Industry Recognition and Awards
We are humbled to see our commitment to provide leading solutions and a superior customer experience be recognized by peers, customers, leading publications, and our own employees. Here are the three most recent awards that serve as milestone proof points along our journey to be the premier managed Azure service provider on the planet.
- Top 100 Managed Security Provider - We are excited to have been chosen as CRN’s 2017 Managed Service Provider 500 and singled out for our focus on security as a Top 100 Managed Security Provider globally.
- Portland Business Journal Most Admired Companies -We were chosen out of 700 companies by 3,000 CEOs.
- The Oregonian Top Workplaces - This award is based on over 1,000 companies who participated via confidential employee surveys.
2017 to Drive Innovation and More Value
Additionally, as we look to 2017, we’re excited to continue our investment in capabilities and services for our customers:
- New Billing System - We’ll be deploying new billing capabilities based on Zuora. This new system, used by some of the world’s most recognizable companies, will improve the automation, presentation, accuracy and completeness of our invoicing. It delivers the foundation for many more service enhancements as we execute a phased rollout.
- Web Help Desk - We’ll also be rolling out SolarWinds Web Help Desk to provide a better customer experience including greater service, ticket and issue reporting functionality.
- Customer Portal - We expect to launch a customer portal to facilitate interaction, increased information flow and improved account management.
We will share more details on all three of these initiatives as we get ready to go to production.
New Services Coming in 2017
One of the most exciting new services we’ll be introducing in 2017 began as an idea three years ago. We want to help our customers transition from traditional infrastructure services to the software defined paradigm leveraging Infrastructure-as-Code, Automation via Chef and software Intellectual Property (IP) we’re developing for Azure. The objective is to offer new, scalable, repeatable and auditable services to our customers. 2017 will be a breakout year for Atmosera software defined Azure cloud services and will secure our status as a leading Azure provider globally.
If maximizing your investment in cloud is a top priority, you’ll enjoy reading our new case studies which are based on Atmosera customer deployments:
- Global Manufacturer and Retailer - Following the Sun to Greater Business Intelligence Read More.
- Coordinated Care Organization (CCO) - Achieving a healthy Data Warehouse Read More.
- View the video of Consonus (part of Marquis Companies) - understand how Atmosera cloud solutions are helping improve patient outcomes using Business Intelligence.
Let Us Know How We Can Help
With Delivering Value we look forward to providing you relevant news and information to help your business make the most of your cloud investments. We invite your comments and questions, and we welcome your suggestions on future articles or business topics that are of interest to you (please feel free to reply to this email).
It is our privilege to work with you, our customers and I thank you for partnering with us. We truly value your trust and confidence in our abilities, and we are committed to working hard every day to continue to earn that trust.