Educational event featuring Consonus Healthcare and Marquis Companies.
This talk focused on how a healthcare company is taking advantage of managed cloud services to innovate while broadening into national markets and tackling changing healthcare structure and accountability. This includes:
- Driving new Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics offerings in a compliance-structured business
- Finding ways to relieve the day-to-day care and feeding of secure environments
- Balancing mission critical efforts with evolving security best practices
3 featured speakers:
- Anthony Laflen, Director of Consulting & Data Analytics at Consonus Healthcare
- John Baker, Director of Technology at Marquis Companies
- Leslie Golden, Information Security Officer at Atmosera
This event was recorded on Dec 1, 2016 at Atmosera.
For more details about out events: atmosera.com/company/events
About Consonus Healthcare: consonushealth.com
About Marquis Companies: marquiscompanies.com