Clients benefit from the power of Microsoft cloud offerings with the experience and 24x7x365 support of an established managed cloud providerRead press release
PORTLAND, Ore. - - May 19, 2015 - - Atmosera, announced its participation in the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program. Under this program, Atmosera now owns the complete client lifecycle for Office 365 subscription bundles. As a member of the Microsoft CSP program, Atmosera can now directly provision, manage, and support all products and services within the Microsoft cloud solution portfolio. Clients can also enjoy direct billing and combined offerings that include Atmosera managed clouds and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for a true hybrid platform.
Atmosera’s clients can take full advantage of Microsoft cloud solutions and gain expert help to evaluate, deploy, and directly support products and services tailored to their individual business needs. Atmosera can be counted on to deliver a consistent and exceptional experience from start to finish and is always available 24x7x365. Atmosera clients benefit from the peace of mind that comes from trusting one provider to professionally operate their infrastructure, platforms, and applications with a single bill and point of escalation.
- Atmosera has 20 years experience delivering a consistent and outstanding client experience
- Atmosera now sells and supports the full complement of Office 365 bundles including online and desktop versions
- Atmosera leverages a proven engagement process and reference architectures to easily adapt and meet the needs of various industries
- Atmosera provides trusted, transparent, and secure managed hybrid cloud services and offers numerous options for disaster recovery, networking, and compliance including HIPAA/HITECH and PCI DSS
- “We believe the application world is moving one-third to the public cloud, one-third to managed cloud providers such as Atmosera, and one-third will remain on premise at the client’s own site. Microsoft, the CSP program, and Office 365 are an absolute compliment to our hybrid managed services strategy and through us, provides our clients an exceptional means by which to modernize their workplace,” said Jon Thomsen, Chief Executive Officer at Atmosera. “Office 365 is an industry benchmark and we now have the ability to bundle it with our secure managed service offerings to provide clients a truly powerful hybrid solution.”
- “The Cloud Solution Provider Program puts our partners, like Atmosera, at the center of customer relationship," said Phil Sorgen, corporate vice president, Worldwide Partner Group at Microsoft Corp. “Through participation these partners have demonstrated dedication to helping our mutual customers successfully move to the cloud.”
- Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider Platform details https://v3.atmosera.com/partners/microsoft/
- Office 365 Bundles available from Atmosera https://v3.atmosera.com/services/managed-applications/office365/
- Atmosera award winning infrastructure and data centers https://v3.atmosera.com/infrastructure/
Atmosera is the trusted, transparent, and secure global hybrid managed solution partner to companies and Software as a Service (SaaS) providers. Atmosera delivers enterprise-grade, fully managed private, public and hybrid clouds, colocation, and advanced services to enable clients to focus on running their business while maximizing the value of technology and minimizing risks. Atmosera tailors solutions to each client’s individual needs by bringing together people, technology, and processes to ensure exceptional execution. Clients benefit from secure, world-class solutions, expertly engineered, deployed, and operated 24x7x365.
Clients including Blount International, DealerPeak, Great Western Malting, Icebreaker, Lattice Semiconductor, Learning.com, New Seasons Market, OCHIN, and Oregon Freeze Dry trust Atmosera with their mission critical applications and business.
John Trembley, 503.222.2202 or 800.903.4852