10:00 am – 11:00 pm PT
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm CT
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm ET
Are you hitting snags when standing up your PaaS file server? We know this is a challenging element of executing WVD deployments. Not to worry, we have insider tips to share that will help you more effectively stand up hybrid AD-joined Azure files during WVD executions to reduce ongoing management activities associated with traditional file servers.
We will be offering an in-depth look at how to provision, configure and make use of Azure Files with Windows Virtual Desktop. Windows virtual desktop stores profile containers on a file server, which in a traditional deployment of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure could be a physical file server, or even a virtual machine with disks attached allowing for networked storage. Azure files is a fully managed file share in the Azure cloud that is accessible via the industry-standard SMB and NFS protocols.
We understand the difficulty with this piece of the process, and that it is integral to a high-performing Windows Virtual Desktop deployment. Let us show you the best way to excel through this phase of execution to get your WVD environment up and running as efficiently as possible.
Reserve a seat today for a more in depth discussion around:
• Common challenges standing up a PaaS file server for WVD
• Deploying Azure Files for seamless communication between session hosts, storage, users and the WVD service itself
• Best practices and proper steps for standing up Azure files for WVD
• Making use of Azure Files through FSLogix management
• Questions you should be asking to ensure seamless WVD execution and delivery
Our session will also include a live Q&A with our platform experts to answer your specific questions!
Presenter: Rachael Gomer, Solutions Architect – Atmosera
The following Atmosera team members are attending the event: