Real time, continuous system and application monitoring for informed incident and problem management. Historical data monitoring for efficient capacity management. Choose Atmosera Monitoring Services to eliminate on-call worries. Atmosera can monitor your applications and/or hosting infrastructure, including:
- Physical systems
- Virtual systems
A “single pane of glass” provides a holistic view — including colocation, cloud solutions, and equipment on client premises.
- All technology teams can use the same data
Atmosera’s 24x7x365 Command Center staff validates, correlates and responds. Integrated with our ticketing system, incidents automatically open trouble tickets.
- Provides clear issue tracking over time
- Eliminates false positive pages in the middle of the night
Our vendor-agnostic monitoring capabilities supports a wide range of systems and vendors, allowing us to monitor almost anything our customers require.
- Monitor devices located on premises and/or in Atmosera’s facilities
- Continuously monitor performance metrics to ensure optimal network and equipment health
- Facilitate better planning and utilization for network upgrades or equipment reassignment
- Boost problem resolution with centralized control and drill-down capabilities
Turn Monitoring Into Business Insights
- Capacity Management: Clear reports of resource utilization helps make important business decisions
- Availability Management: Troubleshooting and resolving problems becomes faster with clear insight into systems
- Change Management: Immediately see the impact of changes in your environment
Passive and Active Options
- Passive Monitoring: Self-service, real-time and historical monitoring via a web-access portal
- Active Monitoring: Ongoing professional services to augment your staff or to provide technical collaboration
Atmosera is an authorized SolarWinds Partner and makes this enterprise-class service available to you
at an affordable price.
We deliver solutions that accelerate the value of Azure.
Ready to experience the full power of Microsoft Azure? Start Today