Atmosera Unveils Azure Backup Service
Companies and application developers worldwide benefit from an effective, well-executed backup solution to safeguard their data in the cloud.Read press release
PORTLAND, Ore. - - June 2, 2016 -- Atmosera, the premier provider of fully managed Azure hybrid solutions, today unveiled a new service focused on helping customers backup their data in the public cloud. The service leverages Microsoft Azure as a target to improve the quality and availability of backups as well as realize cost savings. Customers get the peace of mind which comes from knowing their data is backed up in a public cloud and easily accessible when and where they need it.
Atmosera’s Azure Backup service builds on the value of Azure to provide customers with the right backup solution for their business needs. Not having a proper backup solution can severely impact a business through lost revenue, a damaged reputation or even lead to legal issues. Atmosera provides many options for backing up company data, which balances performance, price and flexibility. Atmosera’s Azure Backup service helps customers achieve the right back-up approach:
- Control spending -- optimize spending with no unpredictable increases using carefully planned architectures and spending limits.
- Backup everything -- safeguard data by taking advantage of industry leading cloud storage prices which removes the need to prioritize what gets backed up.
- Backup anywhere in the world -- eliminate performance issues by maintaining backups closer to where offices and employees are located.
- 24x7x365 active monitoring -- benefit from a team of experts who continuously monitor the health and status of each customer’s backups and take proactive actions if problems arise.
- End to end security and compliance -- guarantee backups meet regulatory and compliance mandates, including HIPAA/HITECH and PCI DSS, while protecting data using industry best practices.
- Hybrid cloud solution -- deploy seamlessly together with on-premise and hosted environments to realize an integrated hybrid cloud deployment.
“Our customers count on us to ensure they have a well-thought-out backup strategy to protect the data they rely on to run their business,” said Jon Thomsen, Atmosera’s Chief Executive Officer. “Microsoft Azure offers compelling options for our customers including 30 regions worldwide, more than every major cloud provider combined. Our team’s deep expertise and proven best practices guarantees we architect a public cloud backup solution which delivers the right flexibility, performance and price point for each customer.”
Azure Certified for Hybrid Cloud
Atmosera services are delivered to customers as managed solutions. Each solution receives the “Azure Certified for Hybrid Cloud” designation which confirms it passed Microsoft’s rigorous validation process under the Cloud OS Network (COSN) program. Customers benefit from knowing that their solution was carefully planned and executed using best practices and proven methods.
Find out more about Atmosera’s Azure services here: https://v3.atmosera.com/services/microsoft-azure-clouds/
Atmosera helps companies and application developers plan and execute smarter cloud computing investments based on modern, open, flexible and secure environments. With over 20 years of industry experience and real-world best practices, Atmosera delivers cloud strategies aligned with each customer’s unique business needs.
Whether a business needs a private cloud, a public cloud or a combined approach, Atmosera partners with each customer to achieve the right balance. Each solution also incorporates expertly customized enterprise-grade security, compliance and network services. Atmosera customers span the globe and a variety of industries. Customers include Blount International, Great Western Malting, Icebreaker, Lattice Semiconductor, OCHIN and Oregon Freeze Dry.
Atmosera, Inc. John Trembley, 503.222.2202 or 800.903.4852 email@example.com